want to go back Australia
  • I have returned from Australia on July 2011 on Bridging Visa B but I overstayed in India and now I want go back to Australia, is it possible?
  • A bridging visa allows you to remain and sometimes to travel while you wait for your Australian substantive visa to be processed. As you left Australia and have remained in India for three years your visa application would have been declined and the bridging visa will have expired.

    You need to make a fresh application to the Australian High Commission who will make a decision as to whether or not you can enter Australia

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion