We are young married couple, we are successful and have 2kids, but we wanna live in US.
  • First of all, i would like to apologize on-behalf of my fellow Nigerians who uses poverty as an excuse to scam people and after all leave them with serious injury in the heart. Please I'm on here to find out the possibilities of taking my wife and sons to go and live in the US .. My wife is a BSC/ICAN holder, ICAN is a professional degree for the financial Auditors. I, myself'' I'm a drop out but doing very good in my business and taking good care of my wife and kids. I deal on brand new tyres.   We wanna leave Nigeria because of the crisis you hear and read about on the internet and cnn.  Uhmm please can someone give me a guide line obtain a visa. Thanks.
  • You and millions of others dream to live in the USA. Nigeria is no longer eligible for the Green Card Lottery and you certainly do not meet any other criteria.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion