Worth visiting Isla Suasi on Lake Titicaca?
  • hi, is it worth the time and money to try to make it out to this private island on lake titicaca? the tour companies are charging $500-700 per person for 2 or 3 day stays. also what is the weather like at the end of july/beginning of august? thanks!
  • I AM TRAVELING TO LA PAZ IN JANUARY, HOW FAR IS THE TITICACA LAKE FROM LA PAZ AND HOW CAN I SAFELY GET THERE?
  • It's cold in June and July that's Winter! But at other times of the year, there is nothing more magnificent than the interesting, interesting time you will have visiting Titicaca. The culture if the "island People" is so very mesmerizing, according to a fellow travel agent friend who has visited the place and says of it that it was one of the travel highlights of her whole life, and that says a lot, considering where she has been.

Why did you pick that island, in particular? Why don't U give my agency Jazz Music Travel a call because I have wonderful trips in Peru. As far as price, you wouldn't want to spend any less, because you do not want tourist class, and you want to make sure you GET THERE. Why not Peru Rail? That is a fabulous train ride, and well worth the time. It will take you ten hours. It is far, but do it!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged