Why is Germany a good choice for studying abroad?
  • Hello, Everyone!

I'm new to this forum and in fact, this is my first post. Today, I will share some of my thoughts about studying in Germany.
    So, let's begin:

Since many decades Germany had been very dominating when it comes to providing high quality and good education. Many old and historical universities are present in Germany. Thinking as a student, I would say Germany has the best universities that offer a range of different courses starting from €450 per semester. German universities also offer courses in English. And for foreigner students' ease, there are many universities in Munich that have communities for foreign students. The university system of Germany is really good as it provides summer and winter courses as well. Which means when you are free from your semester you can take languages classes and all those things that you want to do in holidays. 

In the 21st century, many students are eyeing German universities and are moving to Germany for good studies. If you also dream about studying there, then you can reply to this post to ask me about the visa, insurance, passport etc. I would love to assist you.
  • German Universities are not rated highly in the world ranking of Universities.
  • I would suggest rather Czech Republic (e.g. http://www.unyp.cz) or Poland, or Hungary - these countries are cheaper and more friendly.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion