Curacao - 1 year Tourist Visa?
  • I have read that for tourist stays longer than 3 months, special permission is required... How do I go about getting permission to stay for 1 year (not work, just live) with my children? We are United States citizens and I will be homeschooling them. Also, we have medical insurance with coverage in Curacao.

    Who do I contact regarding this matter? Any help is very much appreciated!
  • You can best contact the Dutch Embassy on this (Curacao) being part of the Kingdom of the Netherlands)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion