Spain or Schengen visit visa
  • Hello
    I am holding uk residence permit for 5 years as I got married and my wife is Netherlands national
    Now I want to apply visa for Spain is it easy and what documents I need
  • Your application should be straightforward and you do not need to pay. Here is where you will find all the information.
  • Do I have to post my passport along with my wife passport and please also tell me on what address shall I post
    Because I cannot find the one
  • Go to the link Alethia posted, all the info you need is there. You'll need to apply in person at the Visa Application Centre.

  • Thanx alot

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion