Change of paper visa into bio metric
  • Hello there
    I applied for spouse visa as I got married with EU national and I've been rejected at first they send me my passport back and give me right of appeal then I won the appeal and after some time home office send me visa on brown paper as I have to attach that visa on my passport and it's not safe could be damage easily
    I won't to know am I eligible to change into card visa which we called bio metric and what is the process and what application form do I need and do I have to post or personally visit there
    Please reply with helpful answer
  • What country is the visa for?
  • EU citizens and their dependent are not issued with a bio metric visa in the UK . You have been sent an Immigration Status Document and if you want this visa put in your passport you must complete a TOC form, pay £107 and wait for your passport to be returned.

  • Thanx Alethia I think I got my answer
    And yes the sent me immigration status document

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion