Taking my parents to Hawaii
  • I am a Australian citizen, reside in Aus. Would like to take my parents who are more than 75 years old with me on a trip to Hawaii from Australia. However, they reside in Malaysia and will not know how to organise tourist visa themselves. Does anybody know how I could organise the USA tourist visa for them from Australia?
  • Australians are included in the US visa waiver programme http://canberra.usembassy.gov/visa_waiver_prog.html

    As you apply for the ESTA on line you can apply for your parents at the same time as you apply for your own authorisation https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov/esta/

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion