Work permit for Malaysia
  • Hai,
    I completed my Engineering degree and i have two arrears,so how i can get work permit to malaysia.Will i get permit.
    plz help me..
    thank you.
  • If you want a work permit you'll need a job offer.
  • ok anya ,but can u explain me what u mean about job offer.
  • I mean, there has to be a company in Malaysia who offers you a job and is willing to sponsor your visa. You need to have a job before you can get a visa.
  • ok ,,thank u so much for the rply madam.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion