Visa requirements for Montenegro
  • need advise on visa requirements for a jordanain passport from turky pls
  • Can you please explain a little further? What nationality are you and where are you looking to enter? I suggest you look at the Word Travels guide to Visa Requirements for Montenegro for starters
  • many thanks

nationality jordanian

departure from istanbul -turky

thx
  • nationality jordanian
    departure istanbul
    destination montenegro
  • From everything I have been able to find out, I believe you will require a visa.

The best option would be to phone their embassy in Turkey and clarify for certain:

Serbia and Montenegro Embassy
    Paris Cad. 47 Kavaklidere
    Ankara
    (312)4260236 (312)4278345
  • I AM GRATEFUL AND REGRET FOR THE HARD TIME I CAUSED
    APPRECIATE
  • sorry i have a schnegen visa, is that enough to get mn inside montengero?
  • Good day! Would you kindly confirm if egyptian citizen needs a visa in order to enter Montenegro for tourist purposes as most of the sites state that visa is not reuqired, but sill there is no Montenegro representative in Egypt to get confirmation?

Thanks in advance.
  • to whom it may concern, hi I am from the republic of georgia, tonight I am flying to podgorrica. I am going to stay in Petrovac for two weeks. whoever I contacted I was told that I don't need visa and will get it on the border. Do I need visa? Thank you
  • Hello!
    I'm a romanian citizen and I'd like to visit Montenegro, do you know if I eventually need visa? Thank you!
  • I'm a pakistani citizen and I'd like to visit Montenegro, do you know how i apply,
    arif4580@yahoo.com
  • hi i m from pakistan and i want to visit montenegro what procedure i adopt?
  • can non turkish resident or foreigner apply for serbia and montenegro consulate in istabul Turkey
  • can non turkish resident or foreigner apply for visa in serbia and montenegro consulate in istabul Turkey
  • Good day,
    Am from Nigeria i want to travel to montenegro for studing and please what type of visa do i need to go there and study..Thanks
  • I am a Nigerian and want to visit montenegro for 2 days tourism do I need a visa at moment am in Bosnia
  • ZIVIM U AMERIKU KAKO, IMAM STRI JUGOSLOVENSKI PASOS, KAKO DA DOBIJEM NOVI CRNOGORSKI, ROGEN U BERANE, CRNA GORA, IME MIJE TOMISLAV AKOVIC.
  • I have a Canadian passport and will be in Budva Montenegro for 5 days in August 2010 - My passport expires under six months of my visit ie Feb 2011. Is this okay? Some countries ask for at least six months validity but I am about 2 weeks short. Many thanks.
  • Your passport needs to valid for the duration of stay in Montenegro so you should be fine. If in doubt check with their embassy or Tourism Organisation:

National Tourism Organisation of Montenegro
    Rimski trg 47, 81000 Podgorica, Montenegro
    Tel: (81) 235 155/6/7.

Embassy of the Republic of Montenegro in France
    Boulevard St Germain, Paris, France
    Tel: (01) 5363 8030.
    E-mail: ambasadacg@orange.fr

Kind regards,

Niall
  • Am a Nigerian,and apply for short stay (tourist)visa to montenegro,and when the Visa was out,i was given a paper stating that i was given 3 month and nothing was stamped on my passport.is it whan i get to the entry of montenegro that my passport will be stamped?........pls i need an answer to this......thanks
  • Am a Nigerian,and apply for short stay (tourist)visa to montenegro,and when the Visa was out,i was given a paper stating that i was given 3 month and nothing was stamped on my passport.is it whan i get to the entry of montenegro that my passport will be stamped?........pls i need an answer to this......thanks
  • hi,i m a british citizen,,,but i like to know that how can a pakistani citizen hav a Montenegerin tourist visa , pls help me , tnx alot
  • hi, i like to know that how many days a British citizen can stay in Montenegro, tnx for ur help
  • I am from Montenegro and I can tell you that no one needs visa to come here. Valid passport is enough. This is because we are small touristic country that is in a phase of tourism development.
    Regards to all and you are all welcome :)
  • I am Pakistani PhD student in Beijing. I had applied for Visa around two months before to participate in a conference in Montenegro. There are around two weeks left for the conference to start. But there is no news yet about visa. On calling again and again to the Montenegro embassy in Beijing, I had just been informed that approval for my visa from Montenegro has not yet been received by the consulate in Beijing. It is really injustice that on keeping me waiting for two months, still there is no news. Please inform me if there is any person who suffered from same situation?
  • to whom it may concern:
    I am a Filipino citizen residing in the Philippines, i would like to ask if it's possible for me to enter Montenegro with an invitation letter coming from my fiance, and can we get marry when i come there?, what visa i need to apply for, and how long will it take to release?..Thank you very much for any response..or Please reply on my e-mail shevon97@yahoo.com...will surely appreciate your concern..

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion