Can I get the US visa from Austria..??
  • Hello, I have a Schengen visa only for 25 days issued from Austria. I want to go to New York to meet my relatives. Can I apply US visa from Austria..? I'm working in a Bank in India.
  • You can apply at any US Embassy or Consulate for a B1 visit visa.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion