Turkey/Egypt visa for Indian passport holder living on unmarried partner Visa in the UK
  • Hello everyone,
    Just wondering if I need a visa for the above countries or is there any advantage for me to acquire it easily. Any advice or suggesstions will be much appreciated.

  • I'm assuming nobody has any advice for me.
  • You'll need a visa for both countries, you can apply for them in the UK at the relevant embassies.
  • Thank you Anya. Is there any information on applying tourist visa for Egypt from the UK on this forum?
  • I suggest you contact the Egyptian Consulate in London, they'll be able to advise you: http://www.egyptianconsulate.co.uk/
  • You can have your Egyptian visa when you arrive their at the airport , i also recommend you to ask the Egyptian embassy in UK
  • As an Indian citizen you DO require a visa for Egypt it is not granted on arrival you must apply to the Egyptian consulate in London.

    For Turkey you can apply for an E visa as they take into consideration that you have a valid UK visa.
  • thankyou all for your advice

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion