Spain Schengen visa
  • Hi All,

First i hope my message  find all  well  , i am plan to spend my honeymoon in Spain at October,  but there are  problem with my wife  as she couldn't able   to finalize Schengen visa from spain embassy which first appointment schedule fro submit application  will be at October and that will be very late , but for me i already book appointment for submit application as i stay in different country
    So, if she finalize it from other embassy such as french embassy and then go with me to Spain which  will be our first port , Are there any stop our problem for entry spain ! or what i must to do to avoid any problems may be occur . i will make all real booking for hotel and ticket for  spain and will adjust her trip and hotel  after she get visa , Are there are any problem for that ! please yours advice is appreciated 
  • To obtain a Schengen visa from France you need to show you are going to visit France and that its your first place of entry. Once you have the Schengen visa you can change your plans and enter into Spain.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion