The Best Beaches in Vietnam
  • Nha Trang Beach
    Vietnam’s Ocean is very crowded in the summertime with domestic tourists, but it’s a great escape. The city has a few worthy sights otherwise a cluttered market town but there are some great new resorts and the best seafood going. 

Mui Ne Beach, Phan Thiet
    Just a few hours from Saigon, Phan Thiet is the perfect getaway for Saigon residents. There’s a golf course designed by Nick Faldo, the seafood is good, and there are some great day trips to remote sand dunes and smaller fishing villages. 

Phu Quoc Island 
    Phu Quoc boasts vast tracts of interior forestland and far- flung beaches great for exploring by motorbike. There's a small clutch of mid- to low-end resorts and La Veranda, an affordable luxury resort, but the times they are changing' and development is on the way. Get here fast. 

Extra reading about Vietnam Travel Guide or Tours in Vietnam here.
  • Cannot agree anymore
  • In my perception Star Beach, Phu Quoc is the best beach in Vietnam.Their are very attractive place present which is give me more peace’s.

• you are right vogesalbany, here are top 3 best beaches in Vietnam, but Phu Quoc is the best one.
  • The Best Beaches in Vietnam are:

1. Long Beach, Phu Quoc
    2. Star Beach, Phu Quoc
    3. Hon Chong Beach, Nha Trang
    4. Doc Let Beach, Hon Khoi peninsula
    5. Dai Lanh, Hon Ghom peninsula
  • I visit Phu Quoc on July, 2014 and it is a great experience for me. Phu Quoc is so beautiful that I cant image before.
    I were impressed by  its beautiful and pristine purity, moreover, local people here is very nice and helpful. Moreover, this island also offers many interesting activities. I cant forget the "strong felling" scuba diving  or snokerling. More, the national park here lures people by thick foliage....more and more memories I love.
    If you are choosing your best destinations, surely Phu Quoc is worth for a try. And I think the following information maybe helpful to you: http://evietnamvisa.org/blog/eat-play-watch/phu-quoc-island/

• You are right @bicycleme Phu Quoc island must be the best of the best :) nice to meet you and share more with you. Cheers
  • Best Beaches are:
    1. Long Beach, Phu Quoc
    2. Star Beach, Phu Quoc
    3. City Beach, Nha Trang
    4. Hon Chong Beach, Nha Trang
    5. Ho Coc Beach, Ho Coc
    6. Doc Let Beach, Hon Khoi peninsula

• I am living in Vietnam and I advise beaches in Con Dao island is the best one. It is better than Phu Quoc island.
  • I would like to visit Vietnam because i love natural beauty and adventure places.There are many beautiful beaches but some are best :-Hon Chong Beach, Nha Trang
  • I love Phu Quoc Beach also

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion