Thing to Do and See in Hanoi, Vietnam
  • What is the best thing to do and see in Hanoi ?
  • Hi Stephen - look at the Hanoi Travel Guide - what to see in Hanoi. Top attractions include the Old Quarter and Halong Bay.
  • You can goes West Lake in Hanoi which is very wonderful lake.It is the largest Lake in Hanoi.You have to more  enjoy this.Most of Tourist who are visit this place.
  • vogesalbany  have you been in Vietnam ? 
  • Thing to Do and See in Hanoi, Vietnam are Old Quarter, Temple of Literature & National University, Opera House (Nha Hat Lon), Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, One Pillar Pagoda and Bat Trang Ceramic Village

• Hi guys, let's me get you some suggestions.
    Once visiting Hanoi, the initial siite that you should not miss is Hoan Kiem Lake. Hoan Kiem Lake lies in the central of Hanoi capital. This name is derived from from a famous legned of the Vietnamese that the future Vietnamese emperor Le Loi recieved a sword from a magic turtle at the lake's edge. Le Loi drove the Chinese out of Vietnam with the sword, which was then reclaimed by the turtle after the invaderhad left.
    There is a temple right in the middle of Hoan Kiem Lake to worship that Turtle and prove for the legned. Along with Hoan Kiem Lake that are several impressive temples and also the invaluable heritages of Hanoi: The Huc Bridge, Ngoc Son Temple, Pencil Tower...
    2. Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum
    This is the last resting place of a greatest president- Ho Chi Minh. In the centrepiece of Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, the embalmed body of Ho Chi Minh is set deeply in a glass sarcophagus, which is protected by a military honor guards in snowy- white military uniforms
    3. Khoang Xanh
    Belonging to Van Hoa Commune, Ba Vi district, Ha Tay, this site is one of the most attracting destinations in Hanoi. If you love nature, you will be absolutely immerse in its beauty. Khoang Xanh ecotourism is devided into 3 ares: Wave- created lake at Suoi Tien Water Park, Ecotourism of lyrical fairy stream with clear and blue water, Dinosaur valley and strong feeling activities such as skidding, motor racing, dart playing...
    4. BAo Son paradise.
    This is very attracting destination which is suitable for every couples, you should give them a try.
    To enjoy these destinations, if you are worry about the expense, dont worry, Hanoi is ranked to be the second cheapest city in the world (evietnamvisa.org/blog/vietnam-news/hanoi-ranked-second-cheapest-city-world/). So, let's feel free to explore this capital.
    Best journeys :)
  • You are awesome @bicycleme. nice to meet you. I am really interested in Indochina countries. 
    Thank you so much.
  • I never had been to Vietnam, so really dotn know about this much. I will appreciate if anyone went there and share us you experience there.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion