Overstaying Student Visa
  • Hello, 
    I'm in south Korea and I overstayed my student visa for about 11 months. I just found out that my visa expired. 
    I've a Guinean nationality and passport but I'm from France and my parents are French. 
    Now I've to return to France so I checked my Korean ARC and founded out that I overstayed my student for 11months.
    Can someone tell me what are the risks and what's going to happen to me at the airport when I leave the country?
    I'm very worried. 
    Thank you in advance. 
  • You will be fined and then banned for at least two tears. 
  • Thank you for your reply. Do you know How much is the fine?
  • I suggest you contact the local immigration office and explain your situation. The longer you leave this the worse it will get.
  • OK Thanks

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion