i want to change my surname on my italian passport
  • Is it possible for me to change my surname from my maiden name to my married name on my Italian passport?
  • You'll need to apply at the relevant office (which is the nearest embassy or consulate if you don't live in Italy) with an original copy of your marriage certificate, and you'll be issued with a new passport.

    If you have any valid visas in your current passport, you'll need to carry both with you when you travel (and it probably wouldn't hurt to have a copy of your marriage certificate as well, just in case!)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion