Disney cruise
  • I'm a South African living in Portugal with a residents card I will be traveling on a Disney cruise in October leaving from Miami Florida to Caribbean islands my husband and two daughters will be travelling with there portugeuse passports but I need to travel with my South African passport what type of visas will be required??thank you in advance for information
  • You'll need a visa for the US, other visas depend which Caribbean islands you'll be visiting.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion