Travel agent selection for Southern Africa tour
  • Am considering visiting South Africa & maybe Kenya in Jan/Feb 2010. Have been told Africadirect.co.za are a reliable and trustworthy outfit to organise my trip. Can anyone corroborate this? They don't seem to be a member of any Travel Agent Association.
  • I have been in the travel industry, specializing in Southern Africa for the past 20 years and have never heard of this outfit. I can suggest the following tour operators who operate in both Kenya and South Africa and have excellent reputations:
    Abercrombie & Kent
    Micato Tours & Safaris
    Cedarberg African Travel
  • I have been traveling alot in kenya and the best company i got and heard from many people is AFRICA IS ONE ADVENTURE LTD affordable price and experience staffs.Try this and book with them and you will never regret.www.africaisone.com
  • Try www.go2africa.com - they are very good
  • I think you can find more information at sa-venues.com/travel/travelagents.php or clubtravel.co.za .

Thank You.
    Kerala Tour Operators
  • I have been traveling but, i find that Africa is one continent that you will always never get tied of visiting in November i am climbing Mt.Kilimanjaro and i hope to make it to the top.
  • If you are based in the UK then the comapnies I would recommend are:

Cedarberg
    African Pride
    Abercrombie and Kent
    Safari Drive
    Africa Collection
    Audley
    Visions of Africa

If you are looking for a SA based company then I also recommend Southern Africa Travel.

Hope that helps,

Niall

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion