Pakistan Tourism Is best( Recommend to come)
  • Good day 
    Hope you are well 

I am Zeeshan Ali , I lived 14 year of my live in Quetta Baluchistan and i am living from past 12 year of my live in Karachi Sindh 

Pakistan is a beautiful country and people of Pakistan are Genuinely nice , there are many places where to explore as a tourist and its mostly safe . .  

THINGS I RECOMMEND

If you are coming here for job or business trip come by all means without hesitation 
    Coming here for an event  to invited in a marriage in family or extended family , friends etc( you dont want to miss that )
    Coming here for For vacations ( Get a traveling consultant to arrange every thing for you ) you will enjoy most 

PEOPLE IN PAKISTAN HAVE SAME FEARS GOING TO SOME WHERE ELSE IN WORLD THAT YOU HAVE 

its is normal and that what makes things exciting 

http://tguidegb.blogspot.com/2001/10/chaukundi-tombs-of-karachi-pakistan.html

DONT : 

Dont come here or any where is world to marry or meet Boyfriend etc that you made via FB twitter that you never met before etc , 

• For further questions of details contact 

email : zali9412@gmail.com

thanks
  •  Quetta Baluchistan is one of the most dangerous places in Pakistan not just for foreigners. The Hazara community are living in fear after being bombed and terrorised. This area is one of the most dangerous in the world for journalists.
    The Afghan Taliban use Quetta as their base along with other extremists.
    People are so proud to promote Pakistan as a holiday destination but first they should get rid of the extremists and terrorists who infest the country.

• Did i said to come to quetta i am saying i lived in quetta? 
    and recently my cousins from canada and i visited quetta stayed about 15 days it may have some threats but its ot a war zone like you portraying , the emphasis is Pakistan is not a war zone like you are portraying every where :) i think its personal because i haven't seen a single good word from you over all . .  ya defiantly personal :D keep it up no one mind 

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion