Heading back to the Schengen Zone as a Canadian. Help Much appreciated!!!
  • Hello everyone, I had a Swedish student visa which allowed me to stay in sweden for up to one year. I arrived on January 23/2014. After my semester at school was over I decided to head to greece to visit family. I left Sweden on May 22/2014 and headed to greece.so i was in sweden for 5 months. I then stayed in greece for about 90 days making sure that i did not exceed the 90 limit and left back to sweden on August 19th 2014. After a week of staying in Sweden I headed back to Canada (My country of birth). My question is when will I be able to go back to Greece? I am assuming 90 days from the day I got back which would allow me to go back at around the end of November 2014. Is this true? Im worried that the fact that I spent 8 months there collectively will prevent me from re entering after 90 days. If I entered greece through sweden at the end of november would I be able to stay in greece until january since I have a swedish visa that doesnt expire until january? Also if i wanted to prolong my stay in greece after January, Would my 90 days begin after my swedish visa expires? 

Your answers are much appreciated!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!