Budget for holiday in Paphos, Cyprus
  • Hi im going to paphos in september staying avanti village appartments for a week with husband an two kids how much spending money do you think i would need is it expensive
  • Hi,

The cost of living is lower than most Northern European countries, generally speaking about a 1/3 cheaper than the UK. The main tourist spots will have inflated prices and if you can avoid them then all the better but the prices are still reasonable.

Eating out is fairly inexpensive as is buying food and drinks.

I would suggest that a budget of EUR40 - EUR80 a day would be sufficient for your family (obviously depending on how much you eat out and how much you drink!)

Hope that helps a bit!

Regards,

Niall
  • First time I have visited your website, excellent presentation, will use again.
  • Trying to organise a relaxing holiday with my partner. No kids. Want to holiday in Cyprus but looking for good restaurants, history, fun activities but don't want to go clubbing or spending time on the beach. Any ideas on the best areas of the island to visit?
  • THE SITE SEEM TO BE VERY USEFUL.
    WE PLAN TO VISIT CORAL BAY, PAPHOS AT CHRISTMAS, SUGGESTIONS TO ENJOY NICE BUT UNUSUAL CHRISTMAS WITH GOOD EATING PLACES WOULD BE APPRECIATED
  • i will be in instandbul fromthe 24th November untill the 1st Dec
    can i visit Cyprus which is the cheapest and easy way to get there
  • Hello,

I am intending to travel to Cyprus for a one week vacation:

1> Is Paphos a central location to stay and to get to the other big areas by car?
    2> Where's a nice place to stay in Paphos that's reasonably priced, comfortable and central?
    3> What's a good and cheap car and where do I hire it from?

Thanks!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged