Where is Queen Elizabeth hospital in Accra, Ghana?
  • Please let me know if there is Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Ghana because they are recruiting in the net for this hospital. Just want to find out if it is true....
  • Is Queen Elizabeth Hospital Accra Ghana really existing! Because I received an official appointment documents and contract agreement with Job Ref. EHP 67/862795 from Dr. Isaac Mensah and Mr. David Mills, HR representative.Please help me find it if it true or not. Thank you!
  • This is fake! I try to search the streets and plot numbers in ghana maps but nothing found. There is no queen elizabeth hospital in Ghana. the website they give is obviously made for them to swind people...this isaac mensah david mills including this henry ude are all swindlers....they will trick you with offers that you will not resist then will ask money for processing then they will get lost...If really this is true they should get in touch through telephone interviews and they should be the one to fix visas and papers for employment....damn all of you...go to hell....you are all alive but your ass has been burning in hell....
  • Yes it is a fraud. But thanks to you all. It is solved! Thanks for saving me also...
    This will affect the situation really in Ghana for hiring professionals becouse yes i am a medical doctor and i will not even look at Ghanian teritory on the map, not to talk to these semi professionals.
    Take care everybody look for info BEFORE paying FEES!!!
    Let God be with them they are in trouble deeep trouble...
  • Hello, My name is Engr frnak hyde, I want to tell the masses that queen Elizabeth hospital Ghana is really an existing hospital. Last year i just finished my two year contract with the hospital in Ghana.

Thank you.

frank hyde
    south Africa
  • HELLO MY NAME IS DOCTOR WILLIAMS BROWS, I WANT TO TEL THE PEOPLE THAT QUEEN ELIZABETN HOSPITAL DO EXIST SINCE MY BROTHER HAVE WORKED THERE PAST FEW YEARS AGO.

B WILLIAMS
  • to franky and willy can you show proofs that the address plot 1882 queen street accra ghana is really existing? but if you search for lists of hospitals in ghana there is no queen elizabeth hospital be found. are you familiar with dr isaac mensah, henry ude, david mills? I will try to ask the ghanian embassy if there is really existing one like this....but up to now still I cant believe but for those who knows please help and let us know... thank you...
  • am from Saudi Arabia , I have received from the same persons an email as accepted in QUEEN ELIZABETN HOSPITAL , but I could not find it on google- map. so I think ther are thievs.
  • Ther is no Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Accra it is all fake
  • Do not belive them becuose thay have a privet account s in New York city.The money who needs to pay for a visa whent to their private bank accounts.Plaese do not belive them.I made tel.cools in UK and DHL and Ghana ambassy in my country thay don't no about this.
  • Hi I too got a mail from the Dr. Isaac Mensiah for that of an appointment in Queensland Hospital in Ghana. I don't know, how without any interviews and all, one can get a job so easily. The salary described is such that it seems to me a fake one. Any ways, would like to hear more if anyone can give some suggestions and help.
  • I just received this today also?
  • Hi i just want to ask also if its true or not cause they sent me a appointment letter also. I'm confuse either its true or not.Please help me to know the truth..
  • so it is a very big lie.....for those who are good in the net you can post in the web to beware to these people so that they can not victimize others...for us it is good that we found out that these are all false and lie...so spread the news to everyone and include the names of these people. they might have tricked others but we need to stop them...thats all and thank you very much for those who joined the discussions...for franky and willy maybe they are these same persons or members of the swindler group....they didnt get back with a reply....
  • hello everyone, likewise just receive the said job offer wherein it is apparently fake in a sense that the job is being offered without any proper assessment. We have to be clever on this issue for there is no easy way now to get what anyone wants....
  • I am from Saudi Arabia Also and i receive the same letter others have and I spoke with this Dr. Isaac Mensah and i told him if they really need staff for this hospital the employer itself should be the one to process our papers but not us to pay for this and i think its really a fraud and scam. This Dr. Mensah is fake same as the others.
  • I want to answer to dous who are in dilema it is true or not about this hospital. 10 days ago I resived an official contract apointment letter for joob JOB RET;EHR 67/862795 basic monthly salary 9850$us HAZARD 410$ monthly CARMAINTENCE 500$US and HAUSING AND FURNISHINGS 5000$us YEARLY .Isearch everething about this hospital and the answer is BIG TRIC BIG FAKE.don't belive tham they will take your mony and get lost.
  • Dr. Maher,yes I think that all what is said about The Queen Elizabeth hospital is fake and a big lie.I found nothing about this hospital on the internet even it's location on the Google map site so all this obviously sum up to tell us that these are a bunch of thieves and cons.GOD bless all those who help others find the truth and may GOD help us find the right good people inorder to really help people and to improve the quality of life as much as we can.
  • YAAA U GOT THAT RYT THEY ARE FAKE..TRICK STARS...THEY LURE US WITH TEMPTING OFFERS THEY SHOULD BE BEHIND BARS...
  • HI AND SALAM.
    I HAVE RECIEVED THE SAME LETTER FROM SAME PERSON AND ALSO THEY ADVISED ME TO CONTACT ONE OF THERE SUGGESTED AGENT AND PAY 1180 US DOLLAR TO THEM BUT I DO,T UNDERSTAND IF IT IS REALY TRUE SO THEY NEED TO SEND ME ACCEPETENCE LETTER AND THEN ITS MY DUTY TO GET VISA BUT I THINK THEY JUST WANT TO COLLECT MONEY AND MAKE US FOOL SO I ADVISED ALL OF YOU THAT DO,T BELIEVE THEM .ITS FAKE AND SCAM.
    TAKE CARE AND BELIEVE THOSE WHO DO,T NEED MONEY IN ADVANCE.THANKS
    DR MAZHAR
  • same with me .can a such country offer that much money as salary ??
    i can`t belive that.maybe the hospital is there but this people lie on us.. and why every body has same reference no.?? JOB REf: EHP 67/862795??if u pay for visa u will loose that money ...
  • totally fake. Beware of that type of froud.
  • seems fake to me as well be ware guys dont get into der trap....may those who ern like these frauds burn in hell....
  • Is Queen Elizabeth Hospital Accra Ghana really existing! Because I received an official appointment documents and contract agreement with Job Ref. EHP 67/862795 from Dr. Isaac Mensah and Mr. David Mills, HR representative.Please help me find it if it true or not. Thank you!
    Khalid
  • hey mr guest! seems you didnt read all the conversations...Dont believe them they are fake they will take your money then disappear....This is a scam so beware.....
  • people like them should go to jail.
  • Dear All......
    I had got a similar opportunity too. Now there is another one from Bronglais General Hospital, Wales. Though such a hospital exists in Wales, the address provided on the appoitment letter is different than what i found on the internet. Also the emails come from a human resourses department with email addresses as ......@yahoo.co.uk or......@rocketmail.com
    Please help.
  • hi,
    I m Velu. Biomedical engineer by profession. I too got the offer with ref no. HR1734/215349 from Bronglais General Hospital, Wales. with an E-mail ID as human.resource_dpt1@yahoo.co.uk.. ....... @yahoo.co.in and .......rocketmail.com. In da last moment my wife got to know and informed that its a bogus.
    Please let me know da genuine link for applying and processing.
  • For the safe side, dont pursue if they will ask for any amout for processing and everything... if they really need people they should shoulder everything...what is the essence of giving a huge offer but they can not pay all the necessary processing of documents...We know very well that the world now is in recession so many people are taking this oppotunity to trick people so beware....dont just send any money to them because nowadays it is very difficult to trust people....
    I hope this enlighten all the doubts for all of us......best of luck/...
  • salaam..
    i have received the same mail
    it is all fake
    just erase that from your mail
  • Is there a Queensview Medical Centre in Accra, Ghana. I met someone on chat line that went to Africa and says he is in this hospital with Malaria. I cannot find anything on this hospital.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged