Planning our trip to Switzerland, Austria and Germany
  • Hi I have to plan our family summer vacation from Aug 1 to Aug 15. We have 2 kids 8 and 6 years. I don't know how many days to allocate in one country, what to see, what will be good for kids. The must sees. How to travel. I need guidance on everything.
  • hi im heading to swizzerland in september , from there i plan to extend my trip to austria and prague . can you guide me how to go about and which is d cheapest way to go as we are 2 females travelling . also once i arrive in swizzerland are there any tours from the hotel itself that i can take that will take me to both the countries .
  • I am planing on going to germany. I would like to know if there is a tour that takes you through the bordering countries? please email me at bparken@yahoo.com
  • i am planning to visit Munich on 26-27-28 November
    what will be the temperature and weather condition at that time
    can you please advice me what all we can see in these three days( we would like to do maximum sightseeing),
    economical sight seeing and how much will it cost us total in Indian Currency or US Dollars, sight seeing, enterance fee and travels
  • For anju...

I am visiting Munich, next January. What I have found be be a relatively economical group of tours, there, can be found on the Viator.com Munich website. Some are coach tours, some are by rail. If you are interested, you might want to visit the Royal Castles of Neuschwanstein and Linderhoff...plus a stop in Oberammergau. The entire tour takes about 10 hours. Because you and I are visiting Munich during the "low season", some of the tours are discontinued in October, and won't be up-and-running until the Spring. But, there are things to do, and I hope that my suggestion will help. Have a safe and enjoyable trip!
  • Definetly visit Munich. I have to agree to Paula that if you go there in low season, you can find it much more cheaper! I was there last november, also with my family! Took car hire Munich for 3 days and explored whole city easy and without any transportation problems!
  • I am planning a trip with my wife to Austria, Lech, and would like to know the best way of traveling there from the UK.The closest airport,bus routes etc,

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged