UK visa requirments for South Africans
  • Hi Guys.
    Need some advice please.
    I am a South African citizen and have a work permit for the UK. Do I need a visa to go to Glasgow ?

Many thanks
    Sue
  • Hi there,

Glasgow is part of the UK and you don't need a visa to visit!!!

I'm looking to find out if i will be able to go back to South Africa on and emergency 2 week holiday with two months left till my SA passport expires, I have UK residency - indefinate leave to remain - Will they let me back in the UK with only two months till expiry?

Many thanks*
  • I have a South African passport and live in the USA (have permanent residence). I was told I did not need a visa to visit the UK and today was turned away at Fort Myers airport by Continental airlines as they said I required a visa. I was told I can get one in Houston if I fly there and sit a day. I have no way of confirming this and dont want to waste money. I have tried looking on the computer but everything have been told that basically I have to go the long route. I desperately need to see my daughter and she only has this week off work..... it will be too late. Any suggestions.... desperate !!!

I could fly up Sunday and go early morning monday, but then will it be done in one day ?

Help !

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged