Love Rhodes - can anyone suggest my next Greek island?!
  • Hi,

Me and my partner have been to Rhodes twice and loved how the island was big enough to have lots of things to see and do, but small enough to explore the whole of it.

Can anyone suggest another island and/or even a specific location to visit late August/early September for two weeks, with self catering accomodation?! We want to be in a central location and close by to a beach. Most importantly we want to be near-ish to other great towns and villages as well as all the monuments, ruins and top attractions.

Probably a lot to ask for, I'm not sure! In Rhodes we used a lot of Taxis, buses and excursion companies so we don't mind doing that.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I've looked online and in books but am now getting in quite a muddle!

Many thanks
  • Dear Clare,

I think your only other option, with all the stuff you described, and even better than Rhodes, would be Crete. Would that be an option for you?

All the best.

Nasos, www.magna-concierge.gr
  • Hi Nasos

Yes definitely, I'm currently looking at Crete. A couple of people have suggested Rethymnon would suit me, do you think this would be a good choice? Are there any other locations you think would be suitable?

Thanks!
    Clare

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged