Do I need a yellow fever certificate for Ecuador
  • Hi - I am planning to travel to Ecuador soon, after spending some time in Brazil. I'm hearing conflicting stories. Do I need a yellow fever certificate before going to Ecuador? I am sure I have had a yellow fever vaccination but I dont have a certificate. Do they check??
  • No they don't check, but if you are going to certain countries afterwards then you will probably be asked for it when you enter that country. Eg: Australia will need the certificate on arrival if you have been in South America within 6 days of landing. If you don't have one, I know in Australia they ask you some questions when you arrive, but no major drama, they just request that you call their disease hotline if you develop any symptoms within a certain period.
  • Hi,
    I need to travel to Quito,Ecuador for business purpose from my company from India. Since it is a short duration stay and urgent requirement, I am planning for On-Arrival Visa with all the required documents intact. But there is an issue as there is no dorect flight from India to Ecudaor, I have to travel via USA or Europe, now do I need the VISA for respective country also as I would just be requiring to take the connecting flight. So please suggest is it mandatory to have other country visa, than what is the meaning of On-arrival visa? Please suggest ASAP, its urgent.
  • Hi, I'm going to Quito, Ecuador, and I've heard that it's not raining, that ther's trouble with water and electricity.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion