Opinions on Wedjat Tours, Egypt
  • We wish to make a tour to Egypt. In response to the mail sent to official site of Egypt tourism, we have got many responses. we wish to know about the grade of service & reliability of Wedjat Tours.
  • don't know much about Wedjat Tours, but i would recomed Red Sea Travel in egypt, google it
  • I have utilized the services of Wedjat Tours in Egypt on two separate occasions. I would highly recommend them: they are very reliable and professional and worked with me to individualize my itinerary to meet my personal needs.

As a woman traveling alone to Egypt, they ensured my comfort and safety and provided me with excellent service.
  • We have travelled extensively with the Managing Director of Wedjet, Ayman. You need an Ayman in every country, he is just brilliant! He took us to see so many wonderful things and really helped make our Egypt trips an experience of a lifetime. We stayed in 5-6 star accommodation, ate local cuisine, saw the sights of Egypt and had a great time. Ayman handled everything; we didn't have to worry about anything. We have sent numerous friends and family to travel Egypt with Wedjet and all have had a fantastic experience. We are planning another trip to Egypt and Jordon within the next year with Wedjet and have no hesitations in recommending this company. Love Jenny & Bree
  • Accidentally mispelled Wedjat in our prior post. Wanted to make sure we corrected it so that everyone searches for this company correctly. Wedjat!!
  • I have got nothing but praise for Wedjat Tours. My husband and I and our friends had such an enjoyable tour of Cairo and Luxor, Mohammed and Mustafa were an absolute delight, so much knowledge, never boring, very, very organised and we had lots of laughs. Out of all the countries we visited on this trip, my husband and self definitely enjoyed Egypt the most, it will always have a place in our hearts.
  • We,a family of four from India,were planning for a tour and decided to visit Egypt to explore the ancient civilisation of this lovely country.
    We wrote to Egypt tourism and they sent me nos.of tour operators name to interact with.We went through he vast list and finalised on five,started interacting over mail.Finally,of these five,we selected WEDJAT TOURS based on the interaction and started finalising the itenirary.We are really fortunate and feel lucky for selecting WEDJAT because when we talked over phone,we could realise the confidence of the operator,Ms.Hanaa Hussein (cairo@wedjatours.com) on the professionalism she showed,along with warmth and detailed explanation of everything.
    We had a 10 days tour including the Nile cruise and found everything was so meticulously arranged by Ms.Hussein from arrival at Cairo airport till departure that we never felt out of place anytime.Bassem,the egyptologist,had enormous knowledge of the history and explained everything in detail and answered all our queries in a very friendly manner.Actually,he almost became a part of us and not a guide.
    We strongly recommend WEDJAT TOURS to anyone willing to have guided private tour to Egypt and wish all success to WEDJAT in their future endeavors.

Amitabh Chatterjee,Mumbai,INDIA
  • I used Wedjat Tours in November 2009 and was helped immensely by the wonderful service of Hanaa Hussein Awad (cairo@wedjatours.com ) and her friendly colleagues. From the moment I stepped off the plane to the time I cleared security on the return flight, this highly attentive company had planned for every part of the trip yet were flexible to allow last minute diversions. I have recommended them to friends interested in travelling to Egypt and wouldn't hesitate to do so again.
  • My family and I just returned from visiting Egypt. Wedjat was incredible! They exceeded our expectations. Hares was the best guide our family has ever had. I highly recommend Hares as a guide. There was not a question he could not answer. Overall, Wedjet Tours did a fantastic job!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion