Large capacity taxis in Copenhagen
  • Does anyone know if there are any large-capacity taxis in the Copenhagen Airport. We are a party of 5 persons and we will need a transfer from the Airport to the Freeport Terminal. We will like to do some short city-sightseeing before heading to the Ship Terminal.
  • Hi Kalu.
    I know that the taxi company can supply you with one. Their phone number is: +45 35 35 35 35 - you can book with them in advance.
    If you want sightseeing, perhaps a limo company would be the way to go, even if they are a bit more expensive.

The price of the taxi alone, should be around 300 kroner approx - 50 dollars i would presume.

Let me know if you have more questions
    Best regards.
    Michael - copenhagen
  • Thanks for the information Michael. I will get in touch with the taxi company to book in advance. Maybe they can also do the sightseeing..... ¿do they have an e-mail??''
  • I dont have an email adress for them..
    But i doubt basic taxi companies have emails for this kinds of bookings.

I got this from visitcopenhagen.com

The meter begins at DKK 24 when hailed on the street and DKK 37 when you book over the phone. Plus roughly:

* DKK 11,50 per km/half mile on weekdays between 07:00 - 16:00.
    * DKK 12,50 between 16:00 - 07:00 and all Saturday and Sunday.
    * DKK 15,80 Friday - Saturday betweem 23:00 - 07:00 and all national holidays.

Fares include a service charge, so tips are not expected. You can bring a maximum of two bikes for DK 20 extra per bike. Some taxi companies charge DKK 20 to help carry your luggage to the door.

Phone numbers.

Codan Taxi
    Tel.: +45 7025 2525

Hovedstadens Taxi
    Tel.: +45 3877 7777

Taxa 4 x 35
    Tel.: +45 3535 3535

Taxamotor A/S
    Tel.: +45 3810 1010

But i cant find any emails.

Best regards.

Michael.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged