Malta entry requirements
  • is it possible for a russian person to travel to malta using a 6 months uk visa
  • Your UK visa will not allow you to visit Malta. Citizens of Russia residing in Russia have to apply for a visa to Malta in person at the nearest consulate of Malta in Russia. Please note that the application procedures and fees may vary depending on where you apply. If there is no consulate of Malta in Russia there might be a consulate of Malta in one of the neighboring countries that covers the jurisdiction of Russia.
  • I am going to Malta in March next year. My passport runs out in June 2010 do I need to renew the passport before I go or will I be ok.
  • My wife and I are thinking of holidaying in Malta this year. I am a UK national. She is a Thai national with indefinite leave to remain in the UK. Please can you clarify the visa requirements (if any) we will have to meet in order to travel.

Many Thanks
  • I AM INDIAN CITIZEN AM ALREADY TAREVEL IN RUSSIA MARCH 2007 .I AM INTERTESD MALTA TOUR
    Please can you clarify the visa requirements
    PLEASE HELP ME

THANKS
  • I am Bangladehi Nationality and living Bangladesh. I am interested to visit in the Malta. So please can give me some idea about visit visa requirment.
  • HELLO I am an Australian resident and citizen with dual Maltese EU Passport AND Australian passport visiting Malta for the month of August. I would like to meet my boyfreind who is from Morocco in Malta what would his Visa requirements be ? thank you any advice you render me.Dolores
  • Hi, iam an Indian Citizen working in WA,USA on H1B for past 8 months, i wish to visit Malta for a 5 to 10 days trip. Please suggest what is the procedure for the same.
  • I am going to Malta, in 2 weeks time,on the 6th september, My passport runs out, October 2010, Can i still travel, Or do i have to renew passport

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged