Channel Islands entry requirements and passport
  • i am taking my 20 month old daughter to jersey, channel islands for a holiday from the uk. what form of id will she need
  • hello sir,

i had receive one job offer in channel island , for 2 year validity.
    then i want to know which form should i need to take a visa?
  • Hello Shankar,
    Would like to know more details on offer etc., can you please contact me on avasarala_s at yahoo dot com. hope by this time you reached the place, I am also planning, so plss..
    I want to communicate with you.
    Regards,
    Sashi
  • Hi

I am an Indonesian who is working in the United Kingdom. I am currently holding a valid visa to reside and work in the United Kingdom. I am planning to visit the Channel Islands in March and therefore, would like to inquire whether I am required to apply for additional visa for the purpose. If I am required to apply, may I know where should I be applying for the visa and the processing time? Thank you.
  • Hello
    I am an Indian national working in the UK under a valid work permit. I wanted to know if there is a visa needed to visit the Channel Islands or Guernsey just for a trip.
    Please can you also let me know if there are any separate documents needed for my wife who is dependant on my visa?

Thanks

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion