Info needed for trip to Cuba
  • Want to travel to Cuba, have been told I being american will need to fly to Mexico and from there Cuba. True ? If so...wwhich town in Mexico and best flight to Cuba. Lenght of stay possible in Cuba. Necessary to apply for Visa first or on plane? B&Bswith families ok or hotels better. Want to experience the culture. Best foods? Some ideas of places to see things to do, not do. 2 women traveling together.
  • Not sure where in America you are, but I found this reply on trip advisor from frankyc13 - there are regular charter flights direct from miami to cuba, marazul agency is who i used here is there tel numbers 800-993-9667 or 305-559-7114 in miami. hope this helps, have a wonderful trip, frank.
    Cuba junky is another good site with lots of info from a local cuban.
    www.7daysinparadise.com-index is also very informative - scroll down to the third block headed CUBA, click on the second entry Travellers Guide to Cuba by Steve_YYZ he has written some great articles, the 8 hour Havana tour gives a walking map showing all the sites, bars & restaurants. Great info. Hope you get there. Gail (England)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged