Innoculations required for Brazil
  • I would like to know what shots are required for Brazil if traveling from the United States?
  • Yellow fever
  • par4don,

You are required to have the vaccination if you travel in the past 90 days or will visit one of these countries before entering Brazil: Angola, Benin, Bolivia, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Chad, Colombia, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Ecuador, Equatorial Guinea, Guyana, Ethiopia, French Guiana, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, Niger, Nigeria, Panama, Peru, Republic of the Congo, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Sudan, Suriname, Tanzania, Togo, Trinidad and Tobago, Uganda and Venezuela.

If you need more help with entry requirements to Brazil, please check our website.

Sincerely,
    Kestutis
  • My daughter is traveling to Brazil in one month. She will be visiting Belo Horizonte, Sao Paulo, Rio and Salvador. I understand she needs the Yellow Fever vaccination. She is up to date on her other vaccinations but has never had the one for Hepatitis A. Does she need that one? And, also, does she need Typhoid and Malaria?
  • Re: A Mom:
    According to Brazil Embassy, for children under 6 years, you must have "A certificate of vaccination against polio is required for children between ages of three months and six years. A notarized letter from the child's physician is required if the child cannot be inoculated." As I am not a therapist. I am not sure what polio vaccination encompasses. If she goes to Salvador, she needs Yellow Fever as well. I recommend to consult the doctor if Hepatitis A and Typhoid and Malaria is part of the Polio or Yellow Fever Vaccination process. When you get vaccination, we'd love to help with the visa.
    If any questions, please email me
    Sincerely,
    Kestutis
  • Can you drink the water in Brazil
  • How much does it cost to visit Sugarloaf Mountain? (What are the entrance fees)
  • DGJJR - you are advised not to drink tap water or river water. Use bottled water rather.
  • dear DGJJR,I just came from there it cost around 37 Real ,around 20us $

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion