Resorts in Turkey
  • I have just been to Turkey for my holiday, to a resort called Olu Deniz and absolutely loved it! We are thinking of going back to Turkey next year, but don't like to go back to the same resort. Does anyone have any recommendations bearing in mind Olu Deniz was the kind of place we really enjoyed?

Sue - Leeds
  • Sue - have you looked at TripReport.com - there are lots of first-hand reviews of people who've holidayed in that part of the world.
  • Hi Sue, I know what you mean Olu Deniz is beautiful. Why not venture in land from luDeniz and stay in Ovacik or Hisaronu. You are probably aware of these resorts having passed through them on the way to Olu Deniz bu the resorts do offer a different aspect to the holiday you obviously enjoyed. Ovacik has a genteel feel yet within easy walking distance of the bustling resort of Hisaronu with bars open well ito the early hours

The resorts are preferred desitnation for many Brits many chosing to buy homes there. For this reason I recommend you rent a property direct from the owners. All properties have been built to a very high standard and lavishly furnished and adorned.

Book independantly to get the best deal - cheap flghts are available into Dalaman from airports throughout the UK - check out accomodation available on the web before booking - www.oscarc4apartment.com, but book early to get your preferred dates and accomodation
  • I have 15 days in Turkey. Plan to spend time in Istanbul and Goreme. Would like a suggestion for a nice coastal town - not really touristy, I'm not looking for night clubs or all-inclusive styles. I like the sounds of Kas, but timing wise it is not going to work out. Any suggestions that are close to Izmir?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion