Hotels in Mexico with Kids clubs
  • Hello,

My husband and I and our 4 year old little boy would like to go to Mexico from Dec 27th for 7 days or so. Can you recommend an all inclusive 5 star hotel with excellent kids facilities. We would also like to do some sightseeing if possible but our main aims are a good kids club, good choice of food and entertainment.

Finally, what are the hotels like around this time of year. Are they busy? Do they do anything special for this festive time of asked.

Thank you in advance.
  • Hi Liberty

There are plenty of wonderful hotels in Mexico but obviously a lot depends on what part of the country you'd like to head to.

You can find a listing of 5-star hotels with traveller reviews here: www.tripreport.com/country/Mexico

These two sites list hotels by destination: www.tropicalsands.com
    and: www.locogringo.com/dynamic/lodging.cfm?location=any&type=All-inclusive%20Resort

Over the holiday season these hotels tend to get very busy so it is best to book as soon as possible. I'm sure many of them will have special festive activities as it is a predominantly Christian country and they may even go the extra mile to do something special if requested.

I hope this helps. Enjoy!
  • Dream Resorts and Spa, in Tulum, it's all-inclusive, it's great, we're going there in about 6 weeks, and i'm so excited, and I know they have reliable child care too.
    Felicity-
  • If you are looking for a hotel or resort with kids club in Mexico you can check on greatfamilyholidays.com
    They have a search engine by kids age...
    Hope this helps
    Stephan

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged