Entry into Kuwait with Egypt stamp in passport
  • I am soon to travel to Kuwait for a holiday,I've recently read that you may be refused entry if you have an Egyptian stamp in your passport?
    I have visited Egypt on a couple of occasions and have 2 stamps in my Passport.
    Can anyone tell me if I am likely to be granted or denied entry to Kuwait?
  • If you are traveling on a US passport their should be no problems- If you had an Israeli stamp in the passport you would be denied entry

Rita Zawaideh
    Caravan-Serai
  • Egypt and Kuwait have very good relationships, there is no reason what so ever that you will be refused because you have an Egyptian stamp in your passport, many Kuwaitis visit Egypt and Many Egyptians Live in Kuwait,
  • You may also be denied entry for the following reasons:

1) your passport has evidence that you have entered Egypt through the Israeli border at Taba
    2) your passport has evidence of you leaving Egypt but does not have evidence of you entering Egypt (they will assume you entered via Israel and requested not to have your passport stamped)

If you flew in and out of an Egyptian airport though, you will be completely fine.
  • I HOLD PAKISTAN PASSPORT & SAUDI IQAMA AS I WORK IN SAUDI AIRLINES. DO I NEED A VISA TO VISIT MY COUSIN IN KUWAIT? GCC RESIDENTS PROBABLY DO NOT NEED PRIOR VISA. CAN SOME ONE ADVISE PLEASE/

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged