Travel to Korea in Aug.
  • Hi, I'm new member. I intend to travel to Korea in Aug. and I heard that the weather is hottest and humid in august, right? Can you advise the temperature and what special events at Korea in August?
  • HELLO
    l'm korean
    in Aug. korea is very hot and moisture.
    so you must wear hot pants and short t-shirt
    and many festival is held in every area
    especially in the eastern coast is most famous sun rise veiw and ocean
    in seoul you can take a rest in many five star hotels
  • How about 21st July 2011 weather it's hot also or??????????
  • I am a new guest user. I plan to visit Seoul in 26th of July up to 1st of August. Is it also hot and moisture there?? What degree?? And, what tourist resorts can I visit, especially at noon till evening?? Thanks.
  • Hi, I've been planning to visit Korea at around 27th of August to 4th of September. Can anyone tell me the weather around that time?
  • if you're looking for cheap but comfortable places to stay, I know hotels can be quite expensive (~$130/night) and hostels, well, they're hostels.

I work with local expats who rent out their spare rooms and sometimes spare apartments for a decent price, $30/night usually,

Also, homestay families will give you a lot of cultural immersion if you want to experience that and they enjoy hosting travelers.
    The mother's can, just so you know,make homecooked meals. I'm just an intern but I think this is a neat thing because I travel a lot myself :) so thought I'd share it with you ~ !

wimdu.com just type in Seoul, Korea

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged