Weather in Tunisia in January
  • Would like to know what the Weather will be like in December / January?

Also would like to know what area Sousse/Monastir/Hammett would be best for Two Mature Lady's to stay. We want entainment at night in Hotel, because we wouldn't be walking around at night. And not more than hour from airport of Monastir?

Would be gratefull of any comments from Tourist that have been.
  • Hi Joan,

Why not stay in Monastir. It really is very beautiful and there is a lot to see in the area. I am not sure about the hotels and their entertainment but maybe others who have stayed there can answer your question on this.
  • Oh I forgot to tell yuou that the weather will be quite cool in December and January. It is winter and the wind can be quite unkind during these months.
  • HIYA I AM GOING TO TUINSIA ON 20 SEPT MY FIRST TIME ABROAD WHAT IS IT LIKE AND WHATS THE WEATHER LIKE AT THAT TIME
    MANY THANKS
    Dee
  • went to Sousse in January, a couple of years ago and the weather was mostly overcast but not too cold. The wind was quite cold near Sousse town beach but not too bad otherwise. We go to Hammamet this January 2010 so it can't be THAT bad ;) Be aware that the vendors in the market in Sousse can be VERY pushy and watch your bags when out and about.
  • How did you find the weather in January? We are going there this January and I'm a bit worried!
  • Doodles, January is cold here, it is winter. However, it is not like the winter in Europe. Where will you be or are you travelling around?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged