Jamaican visiting Australia
  • I am visiting Australia early 2010 and have no credit cards and approx. $3000 for spending money. I have a letter from property owners/friends who are supporting me during my 3-4 weeks stay by providing all accomodation/food/internal travel within Australia. Does anyone see me having problems getting in to Australia.
  • Hi you should be okay to travel Australia for 3 /4 weeks with that kind of money, I travelled OZ for a year and I only needed $5,000.00 to enter and a max of $10,000.00 is allowed. Once you keep to a budget you should be okay
  • Hi there!
    Please advice me.I am An Ethiopian. I completed Australian skilled visa eligible assessment online.But for the visa application process I was asked to pay 419USD to pay through credit card or telegram transfer. Is this mean that i can surely get the visa? or something tricky? please help.
    Thank you.
  • @Alexini: Check with the Australian Department of Immigration (Google will bring up their website) and see if this fee is listed on their website. If it's not, you may have found a scam website. Alternatively, contact your nearest Australian consulate or embassy to discuss this with them - they'll know what's going on better than strangers on the internet.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion