Cyclades Girls Getaway
  • I am in charge of planning a Greece vacation for my two friends and myself(20 year old females). I have really no clue to what I am doing. I have done some research and believe that during the vacation we want to stay in the Cyclades Islands Area. I have also fallen in love with Paros and Antiparos. We want somewhere that we can become a part of the culture. I am interested in places that have quiet beaches, fun activities (i.e. snorkeling, horseback riding and wind sailing), places to shop, affordable accommodations, museums, wonderful villages, lots of character and a little nightlife. I don't what to stay in Santorini but would like to go on a day tour there. Also we need the islands to be easily accessible to cut down on transportation costs. If you have stayed at little hotel or b&b in that area, that you just loved, please let me know.

Thanks So Much
  • IN GENERAL...BETTER GOING TO GREECE AFTER END OF AUGUST....
    CHEAPER..LESS CROWDED...LOTS OF SMALL ISLAND IN GREECE...
    SAY, IKARIA, PATMOS. SIMI, NISYROS, LEROS, CHALKI..KALYMOS, KOS,
    AI STRATIS, LEIPSOI, AGATHONISI...ARE VERY AFFORDABLE..AND YU SEE THE TRUE COLOUR OF GREECE.!!!!
    OF COURSE PAROS, ANTIPAROS, NAXOS, ARE GREAT !!!!
    MAMA MIA THE FILM WAS FILMED ON THE ISLAND SKOPELOS..verry nicceee..
    BE A BIT ADVENTUROUS..THAT'AS ALL..!!!
    HAVE FUN..
    IF YU KNOW GREEK GO TO www.tanea.gr and click on ???????? (VACATION IN GREEK..)
    ( left side under AutoNEA..)

PARTY ON, EDDIE-MONTREAL
    ????? ????????..????????...

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged