Criminal Record and travel limitations
  • Ok, so I have two dark marks on my past, about three years ago I was arrested and convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol (dui) , also about 9 years ago I had been charged and convicted of assault.

I have come to terms with the reality of my crimes and have made my best attempts to achieve spiritual tribulation now that my crimes have been paid for.

What I am wondering is this, I have saved some money to travel to france, paris in particular... will my criminal record keep me from being able to go?
    (not sure if it is a factor or not, but I am a Canadian citizen)
  • How long are you going for?
  • Two weeks was the plan...
  • Long as you book a return flight I doubt you'd have a problem as you're only going as a tourist, a good idea might be to contact the french embassy in your nearest city or the canadian embassy in Paris... sorry i can't be more help, good luck!
  • I am looking to go to aruba in the caribean for 2 weeks with my girlfriend but I have a criminal record and not long come off license I was wondering if this will affect me being aloud into the country

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion