Looking for recommendations: Barcelona
  • hello:)

I am planing a one week vacation during october and looking for intresting sites to visit and atractions . I thought of starting my vacation in Barcelona and continue to the Pyrenees. I would like to have recommendations,
    thanks
  • Barcelona is such a wonderful city, I would vote to stay there and get to know it, not just "touch base"....
    You can also go to the coastal beaches in the area and enjoy the smaller villages. Remember, to enjoy the Spanish life, you need to visit the museums, walk the streets day and nightime, and be sure to try as many Tapa tasting places between the hours of 5-9pm. Divide the city into 5 areas and do one each day. One major museum in the morning, and all the cultural living among the people in the afternoon-evening.
  • Barcelona is lovely, but you should defintely visit other small cities! If you are going to Pyrenees, take car hire Girona and drive north and you can easily visit France - Perpignan city!
  • Barcelona is such a crazy place. I am sure that you will find something interesting for you! If I were you I would start just with walking around the Barri Gotic. There you can find the real barcelona "touch". Little streets with lots of bars, restaurants, shops. After making a walk through the old city look for the all touristic like Sagrada Familia , Park G

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged