• I am going to Germany on holiday and plan to visit 5 different cities including Berlin, Munich and Frankfurt. Should I purchase all the rail tickets at once or will it be cheaper and more flexible to buy them individually as I travel? I have heard of the Deutsche Bahn website and wonder if I can purchase my German rail tickets online? Is the best option for so much travel to purchase a German Railpass?
  • Yes you can buy these tickets online on DB web page. I have tried it and I really liked it because it was cheaper than to buy tickets a little before your planned trip. Of course if you want to get cheaper tickets you should buy them at least month before.
    Sorry but I can't help you about German Railpass. I haven't used it yet.
  • If is somebody interested for cheap German Rail tickets please contact me. Maybe i can give you some trick for cheap traveling by train in Germany. Also there is spezial rail ticket for Germany AND Austria! If you have spezial questions, let me now.

So long, Boernie
  • If is somebody interested for cheap German Rail tickets please contact me. Maybe i can give you some trick for cheap traveling by train in Germany. Also there is spezial rail ticket for Germany AND Austria! If you have spezial questions, let me now t.maul50 att gmx.de

So long, Boernie
  • Hi!

My name is Patrizia and I'm a student at the University of Brighton. I'm currently making a questionnaire about the FIFA World Cup 2006 in Germany and it's impact on Germany's image among foreign tourists. I would be very greatful, if some of you could answer my questionnaire. It will just take 3-5 minutes. The information are anonymous and are solely used for my dissertation.

Here is the link:
    https://www.soscisurvey.de/worldcupger2006

If you have any questions just text me!

Thank you very much! :-)

Patrizia

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion