Getting married in Barbados - venues, tips, ideas?
  • We are getting married in Barbados – so exciting! - and are interested in any ideas, tips, suggestions... Obviously we would like to get married on the beach. Which are the most romantic venues, and is organizing a wedding in Barbados easy enough? Are there local wedding planners? Our wedding is in March, is the weather in Barbados OK at this time? Are there are any issues with the wedding license – I’ve heard it’s hard to be “officially” married in Barbados and that you have to come back home to do the proper paperwork.
  • Hi I got married in Barbados and if you need any help with contacts for vendors please feel free to drop me a line because my team was very professional and fantastic. lillylove2626@yahoo.com
  • hello iam a single mother planing for holiday with my child in barbados next october ,i saw allot of beautiful pics of this contry but i never been there is any who can tell a little about this country .thanks
  • If there is anyonw who wants information on Barbados, please contact me at flamboyantconcierge@caribsurf.com

We can arrange island tours, arrang weddings, book hotels, dinners, golf, and also do personal shopping for clients.

Lorraine

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion