Lagos scams: pta,bta,mias
  • Hello everybody. I will help you find out about this people who kept promising you heaven on earth. I am in the US Army and one of my friend got scammed by this so called people who infest dating sites. I helped my friend and we got the scam artist in Lagos State Nigeria. He was arrested by the police, we got some money back from him and he was later released for some unknown reason. If you think you have been scammed, you can send me a message and I'll ask my private investigators in Nigeria to work on the case and most likely solve it for you. These guys does this for a living and they use voodoo.
  • i am still looking for the son of bitch that took me for 5000 dollars, he is rial good,gives you a Louisanna address talkes to you for 2 weeks then claimes he has an arichect job in Africa, working on a restrauant has a son that is 9 names Josh leaves for africa talkes to you then tries to leave but has spent his BTA money and is stuck there with no money. i was a fool but if i can stop someone else from being lied too that is my mission, they are full of lies, his then name was charles slay, please dont believe this BTA shit.
  • Prince 1 , I have been chating with a "young lady " in Lagos, Nigeria . She says she is an american wanting to come back to the states . I have sent her a large amount of money and she still wants more . Now the BTA is coming up . Is this for real ? Is she real ? Her name is Joleen Angie Stanton 14 balogun ilawe st. alapere ketu Lagos , Nigeria . Any info would be a great help. my e-mail is ericfrisz@att.net THANK YOU
  • i have meet a girl who says work for unicef usa in sudan/darfur but she cant get the money i must send money to a mr kunle olasehinde in nigeria lagos the girl says she lives in hawaii her name is lola bada email is lolbadlolbadlolbad@yahoo.com sounds weird to me email me if u have got like same stories and tell Kanel_james@hotmail.com
  • Yes, I have also delt with this Nick Oldies Moranda, and he is a scammer.. his email is oldies.moranda@yahoo.com and had asked me for money on several occasions. He kept sending me photos of what was supposed to be him, but was of a male model on Hawaii International model search., He kept saying that they were the ones taking his photos, man this boy can really con people when he wants.. All I want to say to everyone is, that if a person is LOW enough to ask you for money, then is a scammer. I feel any adult if able can do things on their own without asking anyone for help.. Just Watch Out Ladies, Please!!! Dont fall for any excuses.
  • watch out for Christine Hinds. email hindscc77@yahoo.com.
    Says from Jacksonville. Works for UNICEF. Nurse.
    needs BTA.
    beautiful blonde.
  • I consider myself an intelligent and intuitive person. I have often wondered, how people allow themselves to be scammed. Having been scammed myself, I now understand and am shamed in my previous way of thinking. I met a man on Yahoo.com and he seemed like a dream come true. He was bold and unabashed about pursuing me, which I found very refreshing. He was quick to declare his love for me and even serenaded me with love songs. Silly, I know but I'm a hopeless romantic at heart, and he picked up on it. We even viewed each other on webcams. His webcam kept breaking down and he kept it quite dark so I didn't get a very good look at him. He claims to live in California and was going to Nigeria for a "job". He claimed he won a bid online to apply the "finishing touches to a newly appointed government officials estate." Once there, he called me immediately, claiming his baggage was confiscated as contraband. He needed money to "bail" out his luggage. Like a fool, I sent the money to him, even though the employees at Walmart warned me for over 10 minutes, it might be a scam. A few days later, he again asked for money. By then, common sense set in, and I knew I was scammed. He goes by the name of Robert B. Wayne @ rob.wayne80@yahoo.com. Beware, this man is very charming but an idiot! Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me! I'm glad I finally listened to my intuition.
  • Tagged Scam Accounts

I give a name of a scammer Mr Kunle olasehinde Nigeria/Lagos Use Scams accounts on tagged.
    I know for sure he use this account http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5428668784 Lola Bada email lolbadlolbadlolbad@yahoo.com from Hawaii age 25 the pictures he use come from focushawaii.com model Kelina.

i even have seen other scams account with same pictures i hope Tagged delete their accounts.

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5430086442 Tina S newton falls age 30 email comehere_4me@yahoo.com

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5434663194 Nikkie T fairfeild age 27

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5435683679 Sandra J lagis nigeria age 24

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5440297025 Teresa M los angeles age 26
  • I just want to add the nane of someone who has been working on me for money since 2-11-10. It has been a long and elaborate story...just too much to even go into here but there are many similarities to many of the stories here. He claims to be from Ohio, stuck in Nigeria due to his mother's death, staying with an impoverished and disabled aunt and her adopted son. I don't know what to think. Yes, he sounds so convincing but after reading what is written on this site, how does one know what is real and what is not. He is richardwilson4854@yahoo. I am really uneasy after going through the posts here. I would love to know if he is for real but I refuse to send him any money. I told him that if you really want to be with me, you will find a way. If anyone has heard of this guy, please clue me in either way. Thanks.
  • OMG! AFTER READING ALL COMMENTS, IM CONFUSED IF I AMA VICTIM NOW. FIRST I RAN TO THE GUY MIKECOLE MARK COLE WHOM I IGNORED. HAVE MET 2 GUYS ALSO IN NET WITH STORIES ASKING FOR $300.00 WITH THEIR CHILDREN EVEN SENT PHOTOS.AND NOW WAS CHTTING WITH THIS GUY AGAIN FROM LAGOS WHOM I THOUGHT WAS TRUE COZ DAY/NGHT CALLING AND SMS,CHATTING USING GODS NAME. AND NOW THEY WERE ROBBED LAST NIGHT, ALL HIS VALUABLE WERE SOLD ASKING HELP. I AM IN DOUBT NOW TO HELP THEM SO I TOLD HIM TO GO AMERICAN EMBASSY FOR HELP THOUGH THERE WAS A MUTUAL UNDERSTANDING OF ALAMOST HELPING HIM WITH FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE AND THANK GOD,A FRIEND OF MINE FROM TRAVEL AGENCY TOLD NOT TO DO IT COZ THAT COUNTRY IS FRAUD FULL OF FRAUD SCAMMERS SO I FEEL BAD COZ IT MAYBE THAT THE PERSON I MET REALLY NEEDS HELP OR A SCMMER. CAN WE ASK THE PRESIDENT TO LOOK INTO LAGOS NIGERIA SCAMMERS AND PUT THESE PEOPLE IN JAIL? HELP THEM LORD FOR WHAT THEY ARE DOING TO THE VICTIMS. TO ALL SEEKING FOR TRUE PARTNERS, BE CAREFUL AND TAKE CARE OF GIVINGOUR YOUR FEELINGS TO ANYONE SO YO WILL NOT BE HURT EMOTIONALLY AND FINANCIALLY. WATCH OUT FOR GUYS IN WAYN.COM AND OTHER SITES MENTIPNED ABOVE.
  • I wont go into personal details at the moment - I can do that another time but wondered if anybody had heard the name and experienced anything like these stories with a man that goes by the name of Francesc Christopher Gonzalez email gonzalezfrancesc@yahoo.com - any information would be gratefully appreciated. Thankyou
  • been almost a year since i fell victim to a scamer names charles slay. he is good, or else i am very stupid, they will talk to you for about 2 weeks claiming to be close by then has to go to Nigeria to work, and still talkes to you on the phone, i have learned my lesson the hard way. i just want to help and stop the bullshit of BTA .I have now learned that these damn computers can lie as well as the person breathing.it is total humilation. please dont fall like i did. and the FBI suck!!!! they cant do anything to help.
  • Would anyone happen to know a man by the name of Ewan Carlton? I really feel in my heart that he's trying to run s sam on me... Please HELP!!!!
  • I met on a dating site a man, he was 40 years engineer, from USA, he was very convincing manners, he said love me, he would like to meet me, but he hasnt enough money.....I sent him money via Western Union....this was 614USD....that evening he said this money isnt enough, because of BTA (basic travell allowance), i didnt know what is this BTA, so i thought i look it in net....by chance I came across this page...Thank God. I realised i am a victim of swindler.......he denied....and he sent me the love letters constantly....
    Please beware of michaelduncan@yahoo.com
  • Any body ever heard of James John from Thomasville, NC ? He found me on FaceBook. He said that his wife died from Breast Cancer 5,then 6, truth be known 10 years ago. He said he had a daughter named Madison and she supposedly lives in Rome, Italy with her great grandmother ( his GRAMMa ). He is supposedly Italian . He said Madison was 15, she says 18 . He talks a good talk , is a graphic designer , sent me pictures of him , his house (?) , cars, Harley Davidson , and indoor swimming pool. Did have a US phone number until he supposedly dropped it going down the stairs in his house. sAys he makes $60,000.00 designing clothes but will not give me the names of his clients. A few weeks ago , he supposedly went to the UK and taught them how to make clothes for a new company that is coming to London, then came home , then supposedly had to go to Lagos ,Nigeria to receive his goods that are worth 2 million dollars and prepare them to be shipped to his house. He scam is this " i left my wallet at home on top of the TV , so , I am stuck in Nigeria and I need money , $3000.00 . I was follish enough to send him $840.00 . Now he has supposedly been robbed and beaten and some man named James Brown that supposedly works at the Nigerian Airport is going to help him . Mr. Brown is asking me to send part of the BTA ($2500.00). I have not commited to doing anything. General Hospital in Nigeria is the hospital that supposedly treated him. Have any of you heard of this person ? Please let me know. He has asked me to marry him !
  • Has anyone ever heard of a guy named John Godwin Frank or Godwin Frank or Godwin John Frank address is John Frank_101@yahoo.com has a daughter named Mary and is a widower. He has given me every sob story there is. I want to believe him but am comprehensive. So has anyone else chatted with this person. Daughter was supposed to have had to have appendectomy last week. Have my doubts after reading all these scams.Says he loves me and wants to marry me.
  • Vanessa Clinton (vanessathesoccergirl@yahoo.com)

Kelina Brown (kelinnaa@yahoo.com)

Both scammers using phony photos.
  • who ever knows stede john his email is stedejohn@yahoo.com.uk
    and charles bryan...pls help me i dont want to be a victim on them
  • does anyone knows Tricia Allison, her emailadress is triciaallison@hotmail.com
  • emailadress is triciaallison@live.com dont hotmail.
  • now I had found the answer and like I thinked this was a scammer. With searching up the orgin IP-adress I was named the well knowed Catalin Miclaus.
  • STORMIE!!! YES.........He loves me too and wants to marry me too.

"Has anyone ever heard of a guy named John Godwin Frank or Godwin Frank or Godwin John Frank address is John Frank_101@yahoo.com has a daughter named Mary and is a widower. He has given me every sob story there is. I want to believe him but am comprehensive. So has anyone else chatted with this person. Daughter was supposed to have had to have appendectomy last week. Have my doubts after reading all these scams.Says he loves me and wants to marry me."

Unbelievable....UGh!!!!!!
  • to foolish femal: i am in tuch with someone with this name and e-mail. i am suspect. he may is the man you are looking for.......
  • HEY GUYS...I AM A GUY FROM GHANA,I KNOW THERE IS SOMETHING CALLED SCAM,BUT IT'S NOT THERE IN NIGERIA...THE SCAMMERS ARE FROM MY COUNTRY GHANA...TURKEY...RUSSIA.....PLEASE BEWARE OF THEM...THEY ARE JUST USING NIGERIA FOR A FACE OFF...OK PLSSSSSSSSS STOP SENDING MONEY TO THOSE COUNTRIES....
  • anyone know of salomi200@yahoo.com claims to be female but I think male says lives in New York but is actually from Nigeria hahahaha!
  • Has anyone corresponded with Williams Brown from GA?
  • wow after I read all the stories I feel lucky I didn't sent any money to this guy named Alex O Joseph who says he is a widower and have a 5 years old daughter maned Riley. this is he's email alexojoseph@yahoo.com. my question is, can they use my pictures and my information to do what they to to all of us? after all everybody in here share a lot of personal preferences and pictures. if someone can answer please
  • Hay foolish female nd Saara...i to hevhad contact with these gonzalez man....seemz so real...callz angels and darlings can plz tell me mor?
  • guess....I have been communicating with this guy as well. I just called him out, we'll see what is replied...if anything.
  • Ah well it is sad, so sad that people must earn their livings this way. Perhaps if they were honest, there are many of us who would sponsor family in poverty. but to steal a heart is cruelty. They are good, very good, but often the English is not and mistakes are made when you seem to know more about the culture they are supposed to be from than they do. You try to rationalize, like, 'how could this fantastic guy/gal have such strong feelings so soon????' and you think, well I have so it must be true. I was scammed even though the man knew how hard my life had been allready. So be warned. if something seems 2 good 2b true it usually is!!!! Better to be alone and broken hearted than alone, broken hearted and without a dime! More should share storys, we are not alone and there is no shame it shows we have a capacity to love and right now I am working on the capacity for forgiving.
  • Hey has anyone heard of or know this email love.tyra66@yahoo.com. Says his name is Terry Johnson and has a 9yr old daughter by the name of Tyra. Says that he is from Los Angeles and got stuck in Nigeria when he went there to reclaim his loving daughter tyra after the mother kidnapped her and took her to Nigeria with a Nigerian man, Now is asking for BTA to leave. He has sent me numerous pictures of Tyra and himself and a copy of his Passport but of course the passport info is not very clear. I asked him to send recent photo of himself in the hotel that he claims that he is stuck at is called E Time Hotel and says that the Consulate just will not return his phone calls and that yes he was robbed and paid all other monies to lawyers to get his daughter back thru the court systems...Hmmmmm? I told him that i think he was a scammer because ifhis ex kidnapped the child from the states how could she and how and why did this end up in a Nigeria court. And yes of course he wants to marry me and be with me forever and wants me to raise Tyra as my own daughter. And yes ive even spoken with Tyra on several occassions. Its to bad that the real scammers could be making it hard for all people to receive help...
  • T, go to
    http://www.romancescam.com/forum/portal.phpo
    and type in the name Terry Johnson...he is on there...I am sorry for you, it hurts badly, but the moment anyone mentions they have had to go to Nigeria the bells should ring! If they were only honest...they give their country such a bad rep.
    Good luck and don't give up looking for a genuine guy, I am sure there must be some out there!
  • This is in response to the comment from Pieface posted above, in regards to Ewan Carlton. Definitely this person is a scammer. I went on BlackWhite Singles.com and he emailed me with all his BS. I want to fall in love again, you are what I am looking for etc. I looked at his profile which was funcool, and decided to reply to him. According to the profile he lives in Houston, is an architect, divorced, 45 years old..which made him sound like a great person. We emailed a few times, he told me he is divorced, since his wife cheated on him. His son is 10 years old and had to live with the grandma in South Africa. I am pretty much what he is looking for etc. A few days after we were emailing, I noticed his profile was deleted. He ignored the question when I asked him why he deleted it. Then next he told me his next project to work on most likely would be in Africa. Reading all the scams on this bog, I guess that was a red flag already.
    Anyways, then we started chatting on yahoo. He also told me he was born and raised in NY, but when his dad died when he was 17, they had to relocate to South Africa, since his mom is from there. This is why his English was not that good, since he had been out of the US for several years. We had made out to chat at a certain time, however he never came online. I went to BlackWhite singles to see who was online, just to kill time. There was a funcoolfun online, which of course caught my eye, no picture though. This profile now was almost identical to the funcool one, but this one was a 31 year old woman, looking for a man. I confronted him in an email and cussed him out, later when I checked the funcoolfun profile, it had 3 fake looking pictures attached. Today I checked and the funcoolfun profile is deleted too. He never responded to my email, if this was legit, I am sure he would have defended himself.
    I am glad it didn't get to the point that he asks me for money, I am sure that would have happened soon. That's why he wanted to chat to find out more info about me. If I own a house,what kind of job do you have etc. This is the first time I had gone on a dating site, but I guess in a sense you really can't trust anyone. So Pieface, please be careful, don't let yourself be scammed, no one deserves that. You will find someone eventually...he is not it. I deleted him from my contacts and want no further contact with this person.
  • no BS for me either..in response to PIEFACE..and seconding no BS for me comments in regards to Ewan Carlton..I got the exact same story..down to the detail..except he found me on a website called Love and Seek..a Christian website for singles..and he made himself out to be a God fearing Christian man..we were communicating on Yahoo as well..I told him about my property, where I worked and he said he was flying out of Houston at 9:45 Fri eve..would be gone 3 wks..4 max..and would come to meet me in Wi..talked about marriage..etc..Mon eve I googled his name and found the message from Pieface and now another..and he told me he had not even dated anyone since his divorce to his wife..hmmm...well I wrote him a message, he responded back..that he googled this site and saw what I was talking about and how upset he was..and again he would never do something like this and he will get to the bottom of this..and come to think of it..we could not talk on the phone as his cell was broken..needed a new one..guess that could have been traceable..his user name on Love and Seek was DukeCarter..so this is a pretty sad state of affairs..well I am a very spiritual woman and in my belief someday Ewan or whatever his real name is will have to answer up to God..for all his ways and lies...glad we all saw this..wonder how many more there might be?
  • Just wanted to add in behalf of Ewan Carlton..that he never asked me for anything..was kind in words and knew how..anyway to speak as a Christian man..but he was obviously talking to other woman..he did not tell me he was not talking to other woman..just that he has not dated..so just decided to add that..
  • I have the same experience like you all, specially the man from the network of wayn.com. Dont ever fall into their trap, because they will say love you so much until they want to marry you not even in a month (I dont believe a guy can be so easily to love a person in just few days)

Here's the story about the scam:-
    1) A man named Darlington Emmanuel (email id : starstar175@yahoo.com) lived in Houston, US. As a Chemical Engineer & own a consultation firm. He is 45 and divorced with a daughter 17yrs old, studied in Medical University. His job need him to travel to Europe & South Africa. As usual, firstly, he asked for the email ID to chat online and after that, asking for mobile number to call and talk sweet to make me slowly fall for him. When time is right, he said want to travel to my country to meet me and asked to book hotel room (suite room) and the lame reason he gave was the credit card couldn't access in South Africa to make the online booking, so he asked me to book for him, but, luckily, I tricked him back by asking him to give me the credit card infos to make the booking, after that, he just said that will be too troublesome and will walk in when he come to my country.
    The day after that, I received his daughter email and in the email saying will accept me as her mom and telling me the good side of her father and something about herself (story & email account, can be easily make up)
    After few days later, he sent me a sms that asking for money of $2000 and said will pay back when he come to meet me. I told him that I don't have that sum of money and he asked how much I can lend to him and I asked him back the reason why he need that money in a sudden. The reason he gave was "I had pay the money to my project workers and need the money to pay for the tax to clear cheque." (common sense : how can an owner of the consultation firm & Chemical Engineer not afford to take out the sum of $2000 to pay for the tax.. what a lame reason)
    He did call me 2 times & sent sms to me, but, I ignore him because I know this was a scam..
    So, Girls!! Beware & don't fall into their trap.
  • DOES ANYONE KNOW ANN STEPHENS I BELIEVE SHE IS A SCAM SHE HAS A DAUGHTER KELLY WHO IS 5 ANN WENT TO VISIT AUNT AND IS STRANDED IN NIGERIA LOGOS HAVE SEND 4200 IN LAST THREE MONTHSAND SAYS SHE STILL NEEDS 600 MORE TO UP GRADE TICKETS BECAUSE MR JAMES SAYS PTA BTA IS GOING UP FROM 1000 TO 1500 I DONT KNOW WHAT TO BELIEVE ABOUT NIGERIA THIS WOMEN KEEPS NEEDING MORE MONEY BTA NIGERIA GOVERNMENT UPDATES FOR TICKETS AT LEAST 3 TIMES HOW DO U GET HOLD OF NIGERIA GOVERMENT
  • Anyone heard of Sgt_Andrade@yahoo.com claims to be a us army....widow with a 5 year old daughter stuck in Nigeria while he is currently in Iraq ...
    Please let me know.
  • Has anyone ever heard of Chris Benson! Email is bheartman1960@yahoo.com or chrisbenson61@yahoo.com? I met him on FB and just wondering. We have been chatting and IMing for about a month and his situation is very similar to what I have been reading. If anyone has ever heard of him, please let me know. He has a 13 year old daughter named Joy. He is from NC and is Nigeria doing work. I have not sent him any money and he hasnt really asked for any, but he has fed me a sad story. Any info would be greatly appreciated. My email is raggedyannmom@gmail.com. Thanks!!
  • Alex O Joseph is a scam artist sent me sweet e-mails for a week or more then suddenly his 5 yr old daughter was baddly burned and he need money to fly her back to the states he asked for 900. said he was a widower and everything. LOSER!!!
  • Hi everyone I just read every single comment on this page and I need help. Does anyone know this person "mbuble_evans@yahoo.com" I had fallen for him to a point that now I feel that all of this is not right, he is stuck in Lagos, Ni trying to get home, he has sent me a print out of a flight ticket to travel home Oct. 19, something happen when he was going thru immigration that claims that his visa had expire and was not able to flight back home, however I received an email from the turkish airline explaining to me what had happen and that Evans was not at fault and was not aware that his visa had expire. Now he is telling me that he is schedule to travel Oct. 30, but needs to have PTA with him of 1800 to present at Turkey before transfering to the airline that will bring him to Chicago. Please advice if anyone knows about this person or should I believe is not a scam, he has been contacting me every day since he has been at Nigeria even over the phone, I had try to do a background check on him but because his address is out of LA, Chicago police cant get any information for me, Prince I is there any way you can help me I will really appreciated. I had met this person at Nocheatersdate.com, he claims to live in LA, has sent me driver license, USA passport, a suppostly check that was given to him for a Job that he just finish in Nigeria and he has been stuck there for quiet a while. Can anybody advice girls have you had any type of contact with this person before. Please email me at sandyr3074@gmail.com Thank you
  • has any one heard of James Brown that goes by matchjames234 on any online dating scams
  • Regarding the last two posts: Mbuble as in Michael Buble...famous British artist...James Brown as in...oh come on who hasn't heard of James Brown? Please do not ever send money to a person you have never met....if they loved you they would not ask and think...Would YOU ask a random stranger you had exchanged emails and 2D pictures with for money???
    These guys are pschologically trained and prey on the vulnerable and lonely...face it ladies...love is much more sensory: seeing, smelling, touch etc. ask yourself why you are falling so madly in love...is it because it suits you? it's easier than getting out and about and meeting people?
    Please believe when I say that I am not mocking - I very nearly fell for it myself once - but you came looking for information...WHY did you? Same reason I did! too many nagging doubts.
    If any of the guys are genuine then ask yourself this, why do they not have ANYONE else who can help them? If any of the cr*p they come out with happened to me, my work colleagues or family/friends would be the first person to ask!
    Please take care, it hurts I know but it would be a million times worse if you are being robbed financially also!
  • Anyone know Dr.Albert Jr working for American Red Cross. Now in Iraq marine base. Divorced with a 10 yrs old daughter.
    Wife slept with his best friend cum lawyer. Been in Iraq since 3 yrs ago....
  • Hi, I have been talking to a man named Rob Maxwell who says he is in the U.K. but his IP address is in Lagos Nigeria. We met on Facebook, then quickly wanted to use yahoo I'm, so I did. Said he loved me. Then was going on a business trip on contract. Then all the sudden his son fell and hit head and needs surgery, and the doctor will not operate until $1500 is paid. Then claims he has rough diamonds at a security company to send back here to the states, he wants $3000 for this. He is a stammer and his email address is robmaxwell91@ymail.com. Beware, does anyone know about him also?
  • I have been talking to a Kevin Brown for months He said he need money for some medicine . then he wants to marry me too . He has a daughter Rose . He says he is from Plant city .Fl .. He talked about the B.T.A too and asked me to send him 1500.00 . So we can be together Ladies he is a smooth talker I"m so glad I did my home work .. And came to this site he is a scammer too ... kevin61190@yahoo.com
  • met this girl on match.com seemed really nice. Talked for a few days, got to know each other. she said she was down in Nigeria picking up her products. she was from Minn. she needed 200.00 to get her product, then she was goin to fly back to the us to meet me. I sent the 200.00. next she needed 1500.00 for the BTA fee. I searched online and told her that it was a lie, and about the scam. she didnt believe me. says shes been cryin cause she wants to come back and be with me. says she loves me. I know I'm out of 200.00 but no more. her email is janet_d4043@yahoo.com does anyone know her.
  • guys, sorry for those people who lost money over some scams by nigerians. i think nigeria is really a country full of scam artists. and unfortunately for us, they are also all over the world now. and they operate like people with single-minded purpose to scam, cheat and steal. i was lucky enough not to be victimized by them but i almost got used by one nigerian who wanted to partner in business with me. but later on i realized that all he wants is to use my company documents for a transaction which i could not understand. so i just dropped him off. so sometimes they can also come in different styles, just be careful people. - gary.sa.2010@gmail.com
  • do not send any money to any one named JOLEEN ANGIE.i am at least the second man that i know of has been scammed by this nigerian ciminal.my story is similar to everyone elses.she is from mich.in nigeria doing missionary work taking care of motherless kids with her mother KATE.i sent her money for food,airline ticket,passport,etc.bla! bla! bla!.i wish that i would have known about this site before i sent this criminal any money.please,do not send any one that you don't know any money!don't be a fool like me!any questions,contact me at jdagiji8@aol.com.i want to do anything that i can to stop these criminals.
  • i meant to add in my last comment.i urge everyone who has been scammed by these criminals to google-internet crime complaint center-and file a complaint.this is a branch of the f.b.i.be specific with all of the info that you can.if enough people complain then maybe something will be done

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged