Dublin, Ireland entry requirements?
  • please my friend wants to invite me to dublin ireland for a shotr stay i dont know the requirement for me .thanks
    from dede in nigeria
  • i need to know cos i love to visit ireland soon. thanks
  • Wordtravels have a page on this at http://www.wordtravels.com/Travelguide/Countries/Ireland/Visa
    Cheers Dub1
  • Hi

I am intending to visit Fife in Scotland. Iam a foreign national live legally in London but my immigration issue is not sorted out yet. Can you help please.
  • Hello

I live in London and I have a nigerian passport with indefinite stay on my passport to remain in U.K. I would like to travel to Dublin, but not sure if I need a visa and where to apply.

Please can you give me further information.
  • If a person from USA was visiting Ireland and at the end of the 3 month stay allowed on their passport, decides to stay longer, what are the procedures to extend their stay?
  • i am in Nigeria I want to travel to dublin. What are the requirements needed to proceed to my travelling?
  • I live in london I have indafinate to leave on my pakistani passport do I need visa go to dublin ??

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged