All about Buenos Aires accommodation
  • One such place which evokes excitement and thrill, just by the mention of its name is Buenos Aires. Widely regarded as one of the most beautiful and mesmerizing places on the earth, it draws millions of tourists all the year around. Buenos Aires is the capital and also the biggest city in the country of Argentina. It is also the second biggest metropolitan place in the entire South America.

The multinational people residing in Buenos Aires are referred to as Porte
  • Buenos Aires is an incredible city and I wish I could go back now. We now have been three times in the past two years and having had a terrible time with a rental company the first time, had the ideal holiday when we used Oasis Luxury Rentals - www.oasisba.com or www.oasisluxuryrentals where there are some useful and funny blog posts.

We stayed in an amazing house in Palermo Soho first and last time in a great apartment in Recoleta. The properties were great and the guys in the office were helpful from the beginning. They are now working in Florianopolis in Brazil and Punta del Este in Uruguay and we liked them so much that we are planning our trip to Brazil with them.

Have fun!
  • I will have an 11-hour layover at Buenos Aires airport. Is there an airport hotel reasonably close and reasonably priced?
  • The airport is close enough to the city for you to stay there. There are hotels as close as 8km from the airport, but if you travel a further 6km or so you can hve a much wider range of choice in the city itself.
  • I stayed at with the company that Travelbug suggested- Oasis Collections- www.oasiscollections.com and they were wonderful, and just like bairesapt explained, so much more value for your money.
  • There is a range of options for cost. I would recommend looking into hostels if you want to go more cheaply. Things are fairly inexpensive (to me, anyways, from the US) Most things we pay for here are much cheaper in BA.
    Felicity-
  • there are a lot of hotels in the micro-centro ( very central and busy at day-time) where one can stay for less then 50 Euro/night, clean double room. Info and tourists-offices never mention them or seem to ignore them. I´ve been 5 times in Good Aires and never had any problem finding such places ( without any previous reservation!!)
  • Buenos Aires is one of my favourite cities in the world. I suually rent an apartment when I am there, no matter if it's just for a few days or for extended periods. One of the best companies is Checkin Apartments http://www.checkin.se/buenosaires. They have excellent apartments in a newly constructed building. I can highly recommend them.
  • Hey you have to mention that Argentina is:
    Same-sex marriage in Argentina has been legal since July 22, 2010. A bill for legalization was approved on May 5, 2010, by the Chamber of Deputies, and on July 15, 2010, by the Senate. President Cristina Fern
  • We came to Buenos Aires several times. The last 3 trips we rented from www.RentBA.com
    I will highly recommend them. They were always very friendly and very helpful when we needed something regarding the apartments or even suggesting great trips around Argentina. We just came back BA from Salta, amazing trip ! all using their suggestions, including very affordable car rentals.
  • The airport is very close to the city and the hotel also available near the airport to stay.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion