Hanoi Airport Taxi Cab Transfer
  • Hi, I am regular traveller to Hanoi so thought it would be nice to pass on an information which might help any one travelliing to Hanoi Vietnam. You could try Noibai Airport Taxi http://www.noibaitaxi.com for Hanoi Airport Taxi Cab Transfer Service. They are very proffesional and good at their service They also provide 20 % discount on all retun journeys . Cheers !!!
  • I have one night to spend in Hanoi, arriving at 11pm and leaving the next morning at 8am for Laos. Have you ever stay at the Noibai Hotel, at the airport? I have such a short lay over that I would like to minimize my travel to an hotel downtown. On the other hand, I have no recommendation for this hotel, they don't return my email and it does not appear on any major hotel sites. Any input? Thanks in advance.
  • Hanoi is so great - is there no way you can spend at least a day there? That way you can avoid staying at some crappy airport sleeper...
  • We have a great experience when using Hanoi Airport Transfers service, The vehicle was on time, clean, and the driver was friendly, and helpful with my luggage. We Highly Recommend this company to anyone contemplating travel to Vietnam, whether for business or pleasure. http://www.hanoiairporttransfer.com
  • We used www.yourlocalbooking.com to book airport transfers from Noi Bai Airport to Hanoi Center and paid$17. I was over an hour late due to a late take off and waited for luggage. And I was surprised and very pleased to find my driver still waiting. The car was new, clean and the driving was very smooth and not like the usual taxi drivers. I have passed www.yourlocalbooking.com web details to friends. An excellent professional service which deserves to be supported and let’s hope stays in business for a long while. They have Money Back Guarantee Policy, that is the reason why I booked via this site. Excellent service. I wouldn’t hesitate to use again.
  • I have been in Hanoi for many times. My friend recommened me new taxi conpany in Hanoi and I were very please with them. New car, clean and the driver was very friend and helpful. The price was very reasonable. I still keep their hotline and the name of driver: Mr Canh +84982358282.
    You can find them through their site: www.hanoitransferservice.com
    Highly recommend this company!
  • Hi all

I am wondering how much it should cost from Hanoi- Noi Bai international airport to Hanoi Hilton Opera Hotel. I contact the Noibai Airport Taxi at and they quote me $ 17 usd for a 4 seats car or $ 19 usd if i choose a 7 seats car. Is it reasonable price please advise. Their online service is very good, i got confirmation voucher from them within 1 hour time. Thank you!
  • The Hanoi Hilton quotes $15 dollars http://www3.hilton.com/en/hotels/vietnam/hilton-hanoi-opera-hotel-HANHITW/maps-directions/index.html so it would seem the rates quoted to you are very reasonable.
  • The price for airport transfer by taxi about $15. You can using Noi Bai taxi or better is Mai Linh taxi. if you want cheaper then using a shuttle bus: vietjet bus, jetstar bus. Rate about US$ 2 . Hope this help
  • Thank you all for your help

We finally used Noibai Airport Taxi and were very pleased with their service. Been there, done that and happy to recommend them, it did really save our time and hassle. Cheers

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged