Visa required for an egyptian to travel to the Philippines?
  • Hi, I need some advise of what should I do if my visit visa going to Egypt expired last month. Can I just renew it or I need to reapply again.? But It was applied in UAE and now I'm in Manila. Please I need some help. Thanks
  • hello.im sai..i have and Egyptian boyfriend and he wants me to travel in Egypt,i just want to know what are the things to do?is it a fiancee visa i need to get or just a tourist visa?as we are planning to get married in there.i hope someone can help me here,i would be very thankful in case someone will answer me here.
  • i m frm india.born in india.i want to visit philippines to meet my friend..i'll stay just 20 days there. Do i need to get visa? Or can i go there without getting visa.ive learnt tht for staying less then 21 days sme1 dont need to get visa..bt i m confused abt this. Pls help me to make clear on this. Thank u.
  • im a Filipina and i have an Egyptian friend who wants to go here in the Philippines, does he need to apply for a visa?
  • Hello po,
    Im married to an egyptian.. i need a housemaid here in egypt.. can anybody tell me kung paano ako makakakuha ng housemaid.. or kung pwede kung meron po kayong alam na agency sa pinas na nagpaprocess ng ganito..
    Salamat po.
  • Lily Services is an agency in Cairo that provides housemaids and other cleaning services. They do have Filipino maids on their books give them a try http://www.lily-services.net/Housekeeper.html
  • Good day !!!! For a Jordinian nationality is it needed to have a visa? if needed is it available by the agency? Is the invitation needed also to enter Philippines?.
  • Kissmenadz, what country do you want to visit?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged