Where to stay in Hamburg
  • Myself and a group of friends will be visiting Hamburg in December. None of us have ever visited there before. We are all female and in our 40s. What is the best area of Hamburg to stay in.
  • hi looks like no one has given you any help. I am going to Hamburg today with my family, also Kiel, I was looking for some info. also on the city, perhaps I could write to this comment page when I return on monday the 30th of Nov. We are just driving up from Kaiserslautern where we live, for the weekend. maybe I will discover the best part of the city to stay in. tschuss, Nancy
  • I would say stay away from the Reeperbahn (St.Pauli) when visiting Hamburg because of the loud party atmosphere otherwise check out the map at http://www.hotel.info/en.hotels/Hamburg_34865/hotels.aspx for hotels near the Hafen which is a very modern part of town or Blankenese is where all the rich and beautiful homes are and therefore very safe. Hope that helps!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion